Courtesy Drivers – Transportation to & from work or home
Front End Alignments
Engine Repair & Replacement
Tune – Ups
Heating & Air Conditioning (Climate Control)
Tire Service (Rotate, Balance, Repair, Replacement)
Fuel Injection Systems
Extended Warranty Work
Goodwill & FIA Inspections & Repairs
Corporate Vehicle Repair Accounts
CODE of ETHICS
All of our establishments subscribe to these business practices:
- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns.